Professional Personalisation iD service from Great-save.com
Please Note: Personalised items including items with number 1 cannot be exchanged, so please order the correct size of glove or garment. If however the product is later deemed to have a fault of manufacture your statutory rights remain unaffected.
Glove iD Service
One of our key pledges to our customers is to offer the fastest and best quality iD personalisation service in the world. iD personalisation at great-save.com is done on site and is shipped the same day as your order if placed before midday, if ordered after we ship the next day before midday.
After hundreds of enquiries we have responded and invested in equipment to enable us to provide the very best goalkeeper iD personalisation service available. Every product that can be personalised has additional options on the product screen.
Glove iD options
1. Add Name - This allows you to add your full name, surname or just a nickname to the glove
2. Add Name & Number - Your name and a number of your choice.
3. Add Name, Number & Flag - As above but with the addition of a national flag of your choice.
On most styles of gloves personalisation can be added, we try where possible to apply your requirements onto the original wrist strap but this is not always possible and a replacement strap is attached, this strap is made of the highest quality and is used on the pros gloves such as Chelsea’s Petr Cech and other top goalkeeper’s gloves. If this is of any concern please do contact us.
Clothing & equipment iD
Some items of clothing (jerseys, trousers, shorts, etc) offer enough space to allow personalisation options. We can also personalise some items of equipment, such as holdalls, glove bags, etc.
Clothing and equipment iD options
1. Add Small Number -This allows you to add a small number to the garment (shorts, pants ¾ pants added to the leg) (Shirts, training tops added to the front of the garment). (MAX OF 2 NUMBERS)
2. Add Initials - This allows you to add an Initial to the garment (shorts, pants ¾ pants added to the leg) Shirts, training tops added to the front of the garment (MAX OF 3 LETTERS)
3. Add Name and Number – Add a name and number to the back of jerseys and tops.
4. Add Number – Add just a number the back of jerseys.(MAX OF 2 NUMBERS)(PLEASE NOTE IF A SHIRT IS PERSONALISED WITH A NUMBER 1 THIS CANNOT BE EXCHANGED OR REFUNDED)
For Nike and Adidas garments we use official numbering and lettering to enhance the look of the garment and give the professional look as used by the top goalkeepers around the world.
If you have any questions about this service please do not hesitate to contact Great-Save.com.