The term “great-save.com” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is great-save.com, 16c Sandown Road, Lake, Isle of Wight, England. Our company registration number is 2656708. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any
- particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through
- this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with
- the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no
- responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
All items are shipped the same day (monday - Friday) if ordered before 1pm, personalised products are personalised in house and add no time to the despatch of your order due to the speed of our service means we're not able to make any amendments to your order after the payment conformation stage including changing the delivery address or shipping method, adding or removing items from your order or altering the sizes or colour of products, this may include personalised items.
Prices published are correct from the date of production. Prices may vary (either up or down in price structure) this is due to circumstances beyond our control. However, this will be drawn to your attention when we receive your order. You will then be given the option to proceed with your order or to withdraw it from our records.
All items displayed are in stock and available for immediate despatch avoiding messy "back orders" and "ship from manufacturer" that you may see on other sites.
Please note: All sizing is based on a UK size guide. For international sizing please check our size guide before ordering.
Personalised items cannot be exchanged including items with number 1, so please order the correct size of glove or garment. If however the product is later deemed to have a fault of manufacture your statutory rights remain unaffected. Find out more information about personalised goalkeeping equipment.
We reserves the right to decline orders for bulk or high value purchases and to change price and availability information without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse to supply to an individual or company.
Sale and shipping of Adidas products outside the EEA (European Economic Area) is now restricted.
As stated in the Terms and Conditions of their sales contract.
If for some reason an item/s is not acceptable, you may return it to us provided it has not been personalised in any way and it is sent back within 14 days of purchase and in its original packaging. Please order carefully as postage on return goods must be paid for by the customer and we will not refund original postage costs. DVD's are non-returnable unless faulty, they will then be replaced.
Many of the goalkeeper gloves we sell are made using very soft latex foams, designed for grip and not durability. It is possible for the latex to come away from the palms and fingers area and this can happen after minutes of use. This happens more when playing on harder surfaces so it is important to choose right gloves for the right conditions. Even when palms start to deteriorate the gloves will still offer grip until the foam has worn out.
Every reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the colour production of the items featured in our online store is accurate though a very slight variation may result due to the limitations of production on the internet.