These new Adidas goalkeeper gloves celebrate the first adidas glove to lift European football's top international trophy. The palm has 3.5 mm of cushioning to take the sting out of the fiercest shots, and grippy latex clings to the football in all conditions. The fingers are cut for a snug, natural fit.
NEGATIVE CUT: Negative cut provides a tight and snug fit. Approx. 80% of our goalkeeper assets are wearing this cut.
CLOSE-FITTING BANDAGE: Without restrictive seams, a revolutionary bandage which perfectly fits most peoples wrists.
URG 2.0: From adidas unrivaled URG series combines great grip and shock absorption in the premium glove segment. We recommend it for all surfaces and in all conditions. Always clean the latex in luke warm water after use.
- Negative cut for tight and snug fit.
- Close fitting bandage around wrist.
- Stretch strap for stable fit.
1. Avoid putting your goalkeeper gloves in the washing machine. The combination of the washing detergents, the spinning motion and temperature is very likely to reduce the durability and performance of your gloves.2. If you love your gloves, treat them like a you would a new car by using a simple 3 step routine: Firstly give them a quick rinse to remove the excess dirt. The second step is good wash using a decent glove wash and finally rinse and dry well.3. Use a glove wash in a spray bottle, this has a key benefit. You use less as the spray allows you to apply it directly to the areas where it is needed most.4. The sooner you can wash your gloves after a match the better. It means that the dirt doesn't have time to dry into the latex and also reduces the chance of bacteria developing.5. When drying your gloves all you really need is a towel and some pressure. Wrap the gloves in the towel and use either your hands (or even your feet) combined with your body weight to apply pressure to the gloves. Once the majority of the moisture has been removed, just air in normal room temperature until nearly dry. Avoid putting your gloves on a radiator or in a airing cupboard at all costs, this will damage the latex on your gloves.
Please note Northern Ireland is excluded.
2nd Class Priority Delivery - £3.00
1st Class Priority Delivery - £5.00
Next Day Royal Mail Delivery (Mon-Fri) Signed For™ - £7.00
Your order must be made by 12 noon to qualify for Next Day Delivery.
Next Day Royal Mail Delivery (Saturday delivery) Signed For™ - £12.00
Your order must be made by 12 noon Friday to qualify for Next Day Saturday Delivery. All Next Day Deliveries are delivered by Royal Mail. A signature will be required upon delivery. This applies to UK mainland only.
- EUROPE Priority Shipping 3 - 7 Days Working Days
- REST OF THE WORLD Priority Shipping 5 - 10 working Days
Please allow up to 25 working days for delivery.
Note: Orders from Non-EC countries will not be liable to UK Sales Tax. However purchases may be subject to own countries tax/duty upon receipt.